Shmuel Katz hazkara
The Begin Center
Friday, May 01, 2009
SAVE THE DATE -- SHMUEL KATZ
WELCOME TO MY BLOG - I am a Jerusalem-based journalist and political scientist and a senior editor at The Jerusalem Report focusing on the Jewish World. I’m a former editorial page editor at The Jerusalem Post and was founding managing editor of Jewish Ideas Daily. Over the years I’ve written for Newsmax, Israel My Glory and a range of other outlets. I was also editorial director for www.balfour100.com and recently completed a book on the Balfour Declaration (now being edited at the publisher’s). Before making aliya in 1997, I worked in NYC government and as an adjunct assistant professor of political science. My memoir about growing up on the Lower East Side (well, it is more than about that) The Pater: My Father, My Judaism, My Childlessness is available via online booksellers, Amazon kindle, and (select) in brick and mortar bookshops. I enjoy the chance to brief individuals and groups visiting Israel on the conflict and Jewish civilizational issues. Write to: email@example.com
- ► 2015 (26)
- ► 2014 (28)
- ► 2011 (58)
- ► 2010 (107)
- Psychopathology -- on the individual & internation...
- Tzipi Livni & Bibi Netanyahu ...the saga continue...
- He ain't mad...
- We have a suspect
- Thank God it's Friday
- Two short comments
- Netanyahu & Obama...continued
- The Day After...
- Hours Away ...Obama & Netanyahu
- Pope Goes, Netanyahu Goes. Obama at home
- Pope in Israel -- Continued
- The King's London Times Interview
- The Pope in Israel
- Trial balloons
- Is "international law" out to "get" Israel?
- Iran or the Palestinians -- which should come firs...
- Israel's Next Ambassador to the United States
- Barack Obama's first 100 days - part two
- SAVE THE DATE -- SHMUEL KATZ
- ▼ May (19)
- ► 2008 (74)
- ► 2007 (20)
- ► 2006 (36)