The more things change, the more the stay the same.
The interview below was just brought to my attention and I wanted to share it with friends and readers who see my postings.Very much worth watching.
You'll particularly enjoy the Parliament commercial -- Wallace always the showman. Wallace has been accused of being a self-hating Jew over his long career. I think that's a bit harsh. But his ability to articulate the Arab critique of Israel, I know see, dates back decades.
Watch. Enjoy. Learn.
Thursday, July 09, 2009
Abba Eban interviewed in 1958 by Mike Wallace
Politico-Strategic Briefing... Enhance and deepen your understanding of Israel...Go beyond the 24/7 news cycle... Elliot Jager is a Jerusalem-based journalist, former NYU political science lecturer and a senior editor at The Jerusalem Report. He is a former editorial page editor at The Jerusalem Post and was founding managing editor of Jewish Ideas Daily (Mosaic). His 2017 book, The Balfour Declaration Sixty-Seven Words – 100 Years of Conflict told the story of what is, arguably, the most important political letter of the 20th century and why it still matters. Elliot will customize his briefings to suit your interests and schedule. He can meet you over breakfast before you start your day of touring or when you are back at your hotel.
- ► 2017 (14)
- ► 2015 (26)
- ► 2014 (28)
- ► 2011 (58)
- ► 2010 (107)
- The opium of the Arabs
- Does ultra-Orthodox garb protect a Jew from sinnin...
- Politics & Manipulation -- Obama & Netanyahu
- How the UN helps prolong the Arab-Israel conflict
- London Jewish School Crisis
- To the Moon
- Haredi intifada
- Obama meets US Jewish leaders
- Javier Solana and an imposed 'peace' in the Middle...
- NAACP at 100 as seen from Jerusalem
- NETANYAHU'S FIRST 100 DAYS
- Abba Eban interviewed in 1958 by Mike Wallace
- Two Postings Today -- This is the second
- Clashes between Muslim Uighurs and Han Chinese
- Thanks a lot, Mr. Vice President
- Ultra-Orthodox riot while the Arabs shoot it out
- A visit from Congressman Wexler with a message fro...
- Sarkozy sideshow...what really matters to Israeli ...
- Mercy has its limits -
- ▼ July (19)
- ► 2008 (74)
- ► 2007 (20)
- ► 2006 (36)