The more things change, the more the stay the same.
The interview below was just brought to my attention and I wanted to share it with friends and readers who see my postings.Very much worth watching.
You'll particularly enjoy the Parliament commercial -- Wallace always the showman. Wallace has been accused of being a self-hating Jew over his long career. I think that's a bit harsh. But his ability to articulate the Arab critique of Israel, I know see, dates back decades.
Watch. Enjoy. Learn.
Thursday, July 09, 2009
Abba Eban interviewed in 1958 by Mike Wallace
WELCOME TO MY BLOG - I am a Jerusalem-based journalist and political scientist. My memoir "The Pater: My Father, My Judaism, My Childlessness" is available via online booksellers, Amazon kindle, and in brick and mortar bookshops. I am a senior editor at The Jerusalem Report (Jewish World) and a former editorial page editor at The Jerusalem Post. I was founding managing editor of Jewish Ideas Daily and have written for Newsmax and other outlets. I was also editorial director for www.balfour100.com and recently completed a book on the Balfour Declaration to be available in Spring 2017. Before making aliya in 1997, I worked in NYC government and as an adjunct assistant professor of political science. Do be in touch if you would like me to speak before your group. I also brief individuals and groups visiting Israel on the Conflict and Jewish civilizational issues. Write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- ► 2015 (26)
- ► 2014 (28)
- ► 2011 (58)
- ► 2010 (107)
- The opium of the Arabs
- Does ultra-Orthodox garb protect a Jew from sinnin...
- Politics & Manipulation -- Obama & Netanyahu
- How the UN helps prolong the Arab-Israel conflict
- London Jewish School Crisis
- To the Moon
- Haredi intifada
- Obama meets US Jewish leaders
- Javier Solana and an imposed 'peace' in the Middle...
- NAACP at 100 as seen from Jerusalem
- NETANYAHU'S FIRST 100 DAYS
- Abba Eban interviewed in 1958 by Mike Wallace
- Two Postings Today -- This is the second
- Clashes between Muslim Uighurs and Han Chinese
- Thanks a lot, Mr. Vice President
- Ultra-Orthodox riot while the Arabs shoot it out
- A visit from Congressman Wexler with a message fro...
- Sarkozy sideshow...what really matters to Israeli ...
- Mercy has its limits -
- ▼ July (19)
- ► 2008 (74)
- ► 2007 (20)
- ► 2006 (36)